Monday, September 6, 2010

Who am I?

Hello, my name is Daisy Schuster. I'm a senior this year and can't wait to graduate! I enjoy playing both Lacrosse and Tennis.  I am very active in U.N.I.C.E.F. which is a club that helps impoverished children all around the world. I wish that all children could have a home and I feel very blessed that I am able to live the way I do. My friends influence the choices that I make and are a big part of my life. In case any of you haven't noticed already Kyle Fitzpatrick is my best friend and sits right next to me in class :) My hectic family means a lot to me even if we don't get to spend much time together. My goal is to have some sort of an impact for the people on this earth before I die, especially children. My dream would be to go to Africa  and do any sort of volunteer project. Hope you enjoyed reading my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment